Tono HDMI Matrix Switchers
Tono HDMI Matrix Switchers are designed for you at an amazing price that comes with a slew of quality features. It provides high-performance routing of HDMI signals to the display. Tono HDMI Matrix Switchers meet HDMI specification features including data rates from 6.75 to 18 Gbps, up to 12-bit deep color and HD lossless audio formats.
These help integrators to ensure reliable system operation and compatibility between digital devices. Instead of having multiple boxes for switching, splitting, and audio extraction, we have developed one box for all applications. It is available in a much lower price range than anything else available in the market.
The HDMI Matrix Switchers universal device takes care of all the small to medium size needs.
Tono HDMI Matrix Switchers Functions
Tono Pro UHD 42 HDMI Matrix Switch delivers 4×2 4K 18Gbps performance. It supports audio de-embedding and is more downscale to achieve exceptional output. It features dual HDMI matrix output with HDMI 2.0 compatibility. Matrix Switchers are complete with dual HDMI matrix outputs to four HDMI inputs.
It requires HDMI inclusion for S/PDIF with a 3.5mm audio output to accomplish the de-embedding of dual audio. It supports ARC support, featuring output from 4K systems to 1080 downscaling functionality.
- Connect 2 TVs or projectors and switch between four connected HDMI devices.
- HDMI matrix switch allows you to watch other HDMI devices on 2 screens independently.
- Ideal for presentations or distribution to another room.
- Suitable for Ultra HD 4K, Full HD 1080p, and all 3D formats.
- Supports Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and all other common audio formats.
- If required, select your video resolution (4k2k, 1080p, 1080i) and audio format (HD Audio, DTS 5.1, Dolby
- Digital, PCM 2.0) on the HDMI output, using the unique EDID switch.
- Includes built-in repeater and equalizer for correcting any signal loss.
- Interference-free, solid metal high-quality casing.