TAGA Harmony TA-400MIC
The TA-400MIC Amplifier is a cost-effective amplifier. Which can be easily used for both background music and voice playback systems in restaurants, pubs, shops, conference rooms, fitness clubs, and residential and commercial establishments everywhere. The TA-400MIC has an Integrated Amplifier, thus it is the perfect match with most of the speakers available in the market to deliver great quality music to your speakers.
In fact, it delivers rich sound performance with pure and distortion-limited power as well as astonishing accuracy, soundstage, and sensational dynamism that breathes new life into your speaker.
The TAGA Harmony TA-400MIC is available with a variety of features and wired connections that make it stand out. In this, you can remove the ICE power cable anytime and use a premium power cable which is a good option.
Moreover, TA-400MIC is available in Black color. Therefore It delivers pure and distortion-limiting power to the speaker. In TA-400MIC, you get to see the power output of 2x60W RMS 8ohm which gives a good sound quality in addition to your speaker. Its front panel has CD, AUX1, and Stereo jack 3.5mm analog inputs are available.
This can be a good option for those who enjoy music by putting on headphones. It has a signal/noise ratio of up to or less than 80dB. This is a custom installed stereo amplifier available in Class A/B. It has THD (Total Harmonic Distortions) <=2% (30-20kHz). Thereby the sound output of the amplifier is as close as that of the original recording. It has AC power 220-240V 50/60Hz or power consumption up to 250W. It is about 6.2 kg which can easily fit anywhere.
- Firstly it has Built-in headphone output is a perfect choice for those who prefer discrete listening.
- Secondly it comes with Built-in microphone input with mixing and echo control is a perfect solution for voice playback.
- MP3 (3.5mm stereo jack) input on the front panel to quickly connect a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
- Two RCA stereo inputs at the rear to hook additional equipment like a CD player, radio tuner, or other analog devices
- It also has two speaker outputs (A and B) to build a simple and cost-effective two-zone sound system.
There are no reviews yet.