Rega Planar 6 – Turntable is the most up-to-date expansion to Rega’s amazing Planar series. The design of each part of the Planar 6 is to extract however much detail from the vinyl surface according to the expectation. Therefore, use of advance materials and designing arrangements all through the planning system. This turntable flaunts the best degree of execution whose accomplishment might be at the greatest level.
Since, working around the immense outcome of the Rega RP8, the Rega Planar 6 Turntable is the first of its sort. As the building of the product is super lightweight froth centre plinth. Therefore, the insertion of the material is between another high strain cover which demonstrates extraordinarily thin while staying inflexible. Hence, the introduction of the Turntable in a wonderful matte Polaris dim wrap-up. Moreover, with a serious shine polymer, and dark edge trim. This turntable advantages from a single piece, machined aluminium sub-platter and includes Rega’s broadly evolved EBLT drive belt for great rotational security.
Features of Rega Planar 6 – Turntable:
- High spec Rega 24V low-noise simultaneous engine
- Plinth cover – Polaris high-pressure laminate
- RB330 handcrafted tonearm fitted as standard
- EBLT drive belt correspondingly exact for further developed speed soundness
- Lightweight froth center plinth
- Ania Pro MC Cartridge manufacturing plant fitted
- NEO power supply