The Rega Planar 6 has one objective, to duplicate your vinyl as precisely according to the expectation. In the design of Rega, each part of this turntable removes however much detail from the vinyl surface as could be expected. Also, the high-level materials and design arrangements are in use throughout the plan to guarantee the best degree of performance. The Neo PSU offers electronic speed change, moreover, the high-level anti-vibration control and client movable electronic fine speed change just found on the RP10 as of recently. See the ‘item subtleties’ tab beneath for full data.
The Planar 6 is working around the enormous progress of the RP8 and RP10 turntables. It is the first new Rega turntable to build with an ultra-lightweight Tan cast 8 polyurethane froth centre plinth (creation of material for the aerospace business). Insertion of this material is between another HPL (high strain cover). HPL is especially slender while very unbending and the introduction is shocking Polaris matt dim wrapped up with reflexive polymer dark edge trim.
The Planar 6 currently profits by a single piece, machined aluminium sub-platter, another 24v engine hand tuned and matched to its own NEO power supply and a custom drive pulley fitted with our redesign drive belt as standard.
Key Features of Rega Planar 6 with ANIA MC Cartridge:
- Firstly it has a NEO power supply.
- Secondly, it comes Super lightweight foam core plinth.
- Plinth laminate: New Polaris HPL (high-pressure laminate). Non-marking matt finish scratch-resistant high rigidity skin.
- Available in one finish ‘Polaris Grey’ matt finish with high gloss black polymer edge trim.
- Upgrade white drive belt fitted as standard.
- Custom dual-layer smoked/clear float glass platter.
- Single-piece aluminium sub-platter.
- Custom machined high-precision drive pulley.
- Patent-pending, ultra-low friction central brass hub.
- Rega’s double brace technology, with integral custom-matched aluminium tonearm and hub pillars, ensures maximum rigidity and accuracy.
- RB330 handmade precision tonearm with custom stainless weight.
- New high spec Rega 24v low noise synchronous motor – each motor matched by hand to its own NEO-PSU ensuring optimum anti-vibration control.
- New smoked dust cover.
- New aluminium foot trims and Planar style feet.
- Lastly, it has Available with an Ania MC cartridge factory fitted