ABOUT REGA PLANAR 1 – TURNTABLE
The all-new REGA PLANAR 1 turntable comes with the handmade RB110 tonearm, with pre-set bias and a factory fitted Carbon cartridge. It gives an incredible performance and possible set-up in 30 seconds. The Rega Carbon cartridge is fits as standard, and this is the first of Rega’s turntables to have a 24v simultaneous AC engine with an aluminum pulley.
REGA PLANAR 1 is a multi-award winning turntable and comes in the finest matt finish. Rega has added the EBELT technology. Which is the latest drive belt technology. It also improves the speed and enhances the accuracy and performance of the turntable.
- New RB110 tonearm is made with latest design and ultra-low friction bearings.
- It includes automatic bias adjustment. which nullifies the requirement for the client to set bias, and hence making it the most efficient ‘plug and play’ turntable.
- 23 mm, higher mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
- It uses 24v simultaneous AC engine with an aluminum pulley.
- EBELT technology, which is the latest drive belt technology
- Matt finish
- Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter