Mission QX-C Center Speaker
The Mission QX-C Center Speaker flaunts bass drivers that highlight. Mission’s DiaDrive framework and a crease-free curvilinear cone form from a combination of delicate little guy and acrylic fiber.
This DiaDrive framework has an extraordinarily stylish shocking speaker with regular midrange clearness and clarity. Backing this curvilinear front cone is a firm and taper help that makes the expanding areas of contact with the voice loop deliver an exceptional transient effect.
At long last, the drive unit encompasses and the fixing screws have all been shrewdly disguised behind a one-of-a-kind brush tooth trim – a plan that gives the front substance of the speaker its mark “cutting edge” look. It is the best center speaker with high quality of sound.
- Firstly it has the crossover dividing on the PCB to stay away from attractive field cooperation.
- Secondly, it comes The high-level DiaDrive cone framework has a front upset arch cone conveying a smooth reaction.
- Crossover purposes overlaid iron center bass curl and audiophile standards polypropylene capacitors.
- This is driven by an optional sub cone for the most extreme transient effect from the engine framework.
- Lastly, it is larger-than-average magnet engine framework offers high awareness for the best unique effect from any amp.
There are no reviews yet.