Mission QX-5 Floor-standing Speakers
For the last 40 years, Mission is known for its sound aptitude. Mission QX-5 Floor-standing Speakers BoxNBeat is making your life more tune.
The QX series has a striking look and great execution – offering astonishing incentives for both Hi-Fi and AV arrangements. The Mission QX-5 floor-standing speakers gloat bass drivers that include Mission’s DiaDrive framework, a crease-free curvilinear cone that has been formed from a combination of the delicate soft pup and acrylic fiber.
This DiaDrive framework has been extraordinarily planned to furnish these remarkable speakers with regular midrange clearness and clarity.
Backing this curvilinear front cone is a solid, funnel shape helps that makes expands the area of contact with the voice loop to deliver an extraordinary transient effect.
At last, the drive unit encompasses and the fixing screws have all keenly disguising behind a special brush tooth trim – a plan that gives the front essence of the speaker mark a “high tech” look.
- Firstly it has’Ring Dome’ high pitch unit elevate degrees of melodic detail + low contortion
- Secondly, it comes High-level DiaDrive cone framework
- Larger than average magnet engine framework
- Meticulously created acoustic crossover inclines
- Lastly, it Slots port profiles to lessen ‘chuffing’ bending