Mission QX-12SUB Subwoofer
Mission QX-12SUB Subwoofer highlights the Advanced DiaDrive cone framework. Curiously large magnet engine framework offers high responsiveness for the greatest powerful effect from any intensifier. The New ‘ring arch’ high pitch unit offers elevated degrees of melodic detail with low bending. A spaceport profiling decreases ‘chuffing’ mutilation, yielding precise bass execution. Mission QX series uses Mission’s exemplary IDG (Inverted Driver Geometry) driver design. Bass drivers include the Mission DiaDrive framework.
- Advanced DiaDrive cone system – front inverting dome cone delivers the smooth response, driven by secondary sub cone to transfer maximum transient impact from the motor system
- An oversized magnet motor system offers high sensitivity for maximum dynamic impact from any amplifier
- The new ‘ring dome’ treble unit offers high levels of musical detail with low distortion – the usual dome cavitation effects are avoided.
- Slot port profile to reduce ‘chuffing’ distortion, yielding accurate bass performance
- Carefully crafted acoustic crossover slopes achieve perfect integration between the drivers for a seamless performance
- The crossover uses a laminated iron core bass coil, audiophile standard polypropylene capacitors, spaced on the PCB to avoid magnetic field interaction
There are no reviews yet.