Marshall Woburn II
BoxNBeat presents premium sound for everyone. Here we are with the stunning Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth speaker, the biggest speaker from Marshall. Woburn II is accordingly designed to highlight its strong sound and high pitches neatly. It even handles low bass easily and has an unmistakable, similar mid-reach. Thus we can conclude that Woburn II is the amazing marshal speaker which has high pitches, handles low bass effortlessly, and has a reasonable mid-range.
In addition to that, it also has two 1″ tweeters and double 5.25″ subwoofers that are exclusively fueled by class D amps for a sum of 110 watts of force. The wooden bureau development gives a warm, normal sound and the bass reflex framework incorporates a port to increment effectiveness at low frequencies.
- Woburn II handles low bass with ease and has a clear, mid-range
- Its Bluetooth 5.0 technology provides wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet.
- Use your Bluetooth enabled devices to stream music directly to your speaker
FAMOUS MARSHALL DESIGN
- Classic Marshall details such as a textured vinyl covering, salt & pepper fret and the iconic script logo enhance the personality of this speaker
- Firstly, its wooden cabinet construction helps provide a warm and natural sound.
- Secondly, its bass reflex system includes a port to increase efficiency at low frequencies.
OTHER ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Top Panel Controls: Source button
- Play/Pause button
- Bass control knob
- Treble control knob
- Power lever
- Volume control knob