Marshall Stanmore II
With a worldwide score of 144, the Marshall Stanmore II positions high in our remote home speaker specifications.
The Marshall Stanmore II conveys a reasonable to awesome execution, settling on it as an adaptable choice. however with regards to its sound, the Marshall Stanmore II assembles itself as a generally amusing tonal balance without too many resonances or nodes (a node is a lack of frequencies in a specific area, the opposite of a resonance).and it has an exceptionally satisfying low midrange.
In addition to that, this speaker is amongst the most intense of the gadgets we’ve tried. Specifically, its fitting outcomes give consumers the brand’s set of experiences. The Stanmore II has a decent powerful exhibition in most use cases, with great effect, strike, and bass accuracy.
- This speaker is the most flexible speaker in the Marshall line-up and is ideal for any room, huge or little. Assembled with developed elements.
- it indeed, creates spotless and exact sound, even at the most elevated levels.
Classic MARSHALL DESIGN
- Iconic Marshall specifications, such as a textured vinyl covering, salt & pepper fret, and the historic content logo, embellish this speaker’s durable wooden casing.
- The front wall of the speaker is brass plated.
Modify YOUR SOUND
Adjust your music to meet your necessities with the Marshall Bluetooth application or the simple controls on your speaker’s top board.
This speaker highlights multi-purpose usefulness, so you can undoubtedly interface so you can simultaneously switch between two Bluetooth gadgets.
- There are many other ways also to connect this device other than Bluetooth 5.0.
- Plug into the RCA or 3.5 mm input for a simple listening experience.