Marantz SA-12SE CD/DAC Player
Marantz SA-12SE CD/DAC Player Special Edition Super Audio. A circle component fabricated only for sound, the “SACDM-3” can play SACDs, CDs, and assemblages on CD-ROM or DVD-ROM. Marantz was in toward the beginning of CD, sending off its most memorable player — the first CD-63 — in 1982.
Marantz Musical Mastering innovation characterizes new norms in advanced and simple sound handling. It is likewise furnished with an offbeat USB input, ready to deal with designs as far as possible up to PCM/DXD 384kHz/32bit and DSD11.2MHz.
- Firstly designed and widely tuned by a group drawing on over 35 years of Marantz mastery in CD players
- Secondly Inventive Marantz Musical Mastering “MMM-Stream” up-inspecting to DSD and separating
- Hand crafted 1-digit direct “MMM-Conversion” from DSD to simple
- Great simple result stage with Marantz HDAM-SA3 innovation and low impedance yield
- In-house created Marantz SACD/CD system “SACDM-3” planned only for sound
- Playback of SACD/CD playback and arrangements on CD-ROM and DVD-ROM (sound)
- Nonconcurrent USB input for hello there res sound up to PCM/DXD 384kHz/32bit and DSD11.2MHz
- The seclusion of USB and computerized contributions hinder commotion from associated sources
- Power supply utilizing a toroidal transformer
- Lastly devoted earphone intensifier with all-discrete development highlighting HDAM-SA2