Marantz PM-14S1SE Integrated Amplifier
The unique Marantz PM-14 S1SE Integrated Amplifier (Special Edition) is presently accessible on BoxnBeat. New Premium Products from Marantz is generally the justification behind the audiophile local area to cheer.
Likewise, it incorporates work on redid parts, Marantz’s own created HDAMs, and the utilization of a more effective electrical sign way. These inspire the sound quality to a considerably more great level.
The Marantz PM-14 S1SE Integrated Amplifier Special Edition accompanies a far-off regulator, which is include loaded with a sleek dark anodized aluminum top, and which can likewise control the SA-14S1 Special Edition Player. The last dash of style is provided by the exceptional Marantz-made strong copper speaker terminals, for simple and strong motioning to your amplifiers. This is extravagance at its pinnacle.
- Firstly premium Special Edition Integrated Stereo Amplifier
- 2x 90Watts (8 ohm) / 2x 140 Watts (4 ohm)
- Unique Marantz HDAM & Current Feedback technology for high-quality sound
- The current feedback amplifier provides a wide range, very fast and accurate signal handling
- Marantz proprietary HDAM ® SA3 circuits
- Rigid premium chassis with 5mm thick Aluminum top cover and heavy new feet for anti-vibration
- Strong power supply with high current type Schottky diode
- Marantz original solid pure copper speaker terminals SPKT-100
- High-quality Linear Control Volume Dual circuit
- CCFB (Constant Current Feedback) MM/MC phono equalizer with V/I servo
- Toroidal Transformer, Low Noise LCD display
- Lastly power Amp Direct input for easy integration in an AV setup
There are no reviews yet.