Marantz PM-12SE Integrated Amplifier
BoxNBeat is here with this power-pressed Marantz PM-12SE Integrated Amplifier Special Edition Integrated Amplifier. New Premium Products from Marantz are generally the justification for the audiophile local area to cheer. Also, the new 12 Series Special Edition is no exemption.
Marantz Special Editions are the Marantz method for commending the affection for music that runs somewhere down in the veins of Marantz Sound Masters and designers, displayed in the imaginativeness and craftsmanship of those extraordinary parts. With faithful scrupulousness, Marantz Special Editions produces unrivaled Hi-Fi sound that magnifies the authority and feeling of the music.
The PM-12SE hardware gives the cleanest signal way through the enhancer, which sneaks up all of a sudden with 100W per channel into 8ohm speakers, or 200Wpc into 4ohm. Furthermore, furnish with first-in-class quality nickel-plated copper input terminals, and high-virtue copper speaker associations.
- Firstly toroidal transformer dedicated to preamp for clarity and powerful sound
- Current feedback design with newly-developed wide-range circuitry
- HDAM® SA3 circuitry for a clean signal and optimal dynamics
- MM/MC Phono input with new discrete Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ circuit
- Thick nickel-plated copper independent input terminals for CD and Phono, plus Marantz-original high-quality/high-purity copper-plated speaker terminals
- Linear volume control with new electric volume system
- High-quality construction with double-layer chassis and solid aluminum front
- Purest Mode deactivates unused circuits for the best audio performance
- Lastly high-grade, carefully selected audio parts: ultra-low leak current Schottky diodes, low noise complementary transistors, high-grade resistors, newly developed custom electrolytic capacitors, audio grade film capacitors, and mica capacitors