Marantz PM-10 Integrated Amplifier
BoxNBeat brings to you, the power-stuff Marantz PM-10 Integrated Amplifier. The PM-10, is an incorporated intensifier that worked to set new guidelines for all of the present music designs. In actuality, this especially strong coordinated intensifier is constructed more like a top-of-the-line separate preamplifier and a couple of monobloc power amps, however, across the board tastefully completed case is made both to augment execution and make major areas of strength for assertion.
- Easy driving of a wide range of speakers
- Wide-ranging dynamic ability thanks to an instant high-current power supply
- Fully balanced throughout both preamplifier and power amplifiers
- Marantz Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM) in the preamp stage
- Dual mono power amplifier configuration
- Separate power supplies for preamplifier and control processor, and each power amp channel
- Discrete phono stage for moving coil and moving magnet cartridges in its own shielded case.
- High-quality construction with double-layer chassis, 5mm thick aluminum top lid, solid aluminum front, copper-plated chassis, and high-purity copper speakers terminals.
- Double-thickness copper PCB for the output section and main power supplies.
There are no reviews yet.