MARANTZ MM-8077 Power Amplifier
The MARANTZ MM-8077 Power Amplifier 7-station is intended for a definitive music and film surround sound insight, the outfitting of the MM8077 7-channel power speaker is with the very amplifier advances that are included in our reference class hi-fi amplifiers.
All result stages include indistinguishable geography for uniform top-notch sound across all channels, and the Marantz MM8077 gives the choice to pick between adjusted (XLR) and unequal (RCA) contributions for each channel, for the greatest system design adaptability. High current, high data transfer capacity discrete power transistors can deal with shot period melodic overflows easily, even into troublesome low impedance speaker loads.
- Current input discrete power amplifier
- High current power supply with toroidal power transformer
- Marantz reference-grade power supply channel capacitors and rapid, high current discrete power transistors
- Low impedance constant driveability
- Most elevated sound quality plans in light of pure surround theory
- Copper plated case
- Gold plated, high-grade speaker terminals
- Flasher information, DC trigger (in/out), Remote control (in/out)