Marantz HD-DAC1 Amplifier
BoxNBeat is here with the Marantz HD-DAC 1, the ultra-high quality devoted Headphone Amplifier. With this system, the intensity of music reaches ethereal peaks. Marantz HD-DAC1 Amplifier is so significant it can even navigate audiophile high-impedance headphones of up to 600 ohms with complete MODE ease. All because of its three-level gain control which helps to support a wide range of headphones.
The system consists of noise isolation for all digital inputs like USB-A, Optical, Coaxial, and USB-B. Marantz HDMA extensions, a high current audiophile DAC (CS4398), and its premium quality fixed and variable RCA outputs.
- High quality Headphone amplifier with DAC Mode
- 2x optical, coaxial and USB type B digital inputs capable of 192kHz/24bit
- Native DSD2.8 and 5.6 support
- Asynchronous mode
- High quality D/A converter CS4398
- Jitter remover
- Dual Clock
- Noise isolation for all digital inputs (USB-A, Optical, Coaxial, USB-B)
- HDAM & HDAM-SA2
- Gain control to support wide range of headphones
- Fix and variable RCA output
- iDevice capable front USB input
- Gold plated fix level and variable level RCA output terminals