Marantz HD-AMP1 Integrated Amplifier
The Marantz HD-AMP1 offers a strong yet refined sound from present-day and inheritance sources in a lovely little arrangement request. It goes with the HD-DAC1 Headphone Amplifier with USB-DAC in the renewed Marantz Music Link Series.
The Marantz HD-AMP1 Integrated Amplifier pounds out 70W per channel into 4ohms, or 35W into 8ohms, the kindness of Marantz’s HDAM-SA2 modules (utilized in three separate circuit squares) and Current Feedback innovation.
- Compact Integrated Amplifier with digital and analog inputs
- Marantz Current Feedback technology for detailed, natural sound
- Exclusive Marantz HDAM-SA2 technology
- Marantz Musical Digital Filtering with proprietary DSP filtering and 2 filter options
- 2 optical and 1 coaxial digital inputs
- USB-A front panel port and USB-B rear panel port
- USB-B block features advanced noise isolation
- Dual master clock crystals
- Headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2 and 3 gain/impedance choices
- 2 Analog inputs • iDevice and USB drive connectivity