HECO Victa Prime 702
The HECO Victa Prime 702 is a great speaker. It is the largest floor-standing speaker in the series. The Victa Prime 702 comes with three woofer chassis. Two of which are fitted to ensure bass range and a powerful foundation. These operate in a double-bass configuration. The cones use the 170mm woofer and midrange drivers in the speaker developed from HECO’s tried-and-true long-fiber kraft paper.
The Victa Prime 702 features a 25mm silk dome that features ferrofluid cooling for better power management, Also it has a smaller horn attachment for advanced transition into the midrange. The extremely low-resonance structure in the Victa Prime 702 provides optimum conditions for chassis and bass reflex coordination. Victor Prime 702 is available in 2 colors – Ash Black Décor or Espresso Décor. Those who look very beautiful in appearance.
- Bi-wiring/bi-amping option
- Victa Prime 702 is the biggest floor-standing loudspeaker in the series
- Excellent interaction between technologies
- High-quality aesthetics and excellent workmanship in every detail
- Enjoy home cinema at a Victa Prime level