Denon PMA-600NE Integrated Amplifier
The Denon PMA-600NE Integrated Amplifier is the better decision for the people who need to fabricate their initial 2-channel Hi-Fi framework. The PMA-600NE considers the clearest and most profound multiplication of vinyl and hey res sound with digital inputs and an implicit phono equalizer. Pay attention to your number one music through Bluetooth too for the consistent streaming of almost limitless tunes.
From deep bass to specific highs, partake in your number one high-goal sound substance with the 192kHz/24bit D/A converter. At 70 Watts (4ohm, 1kHz, THD: 0.7%) per channel.
The PMA-600NE supplies sufficient ability to drive your speakers for ideal sound. Associate the PMA-600NE to your number one parts with the two Optical and one Coaxial advanced input. Controlled by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single-push-pull circuit power speaker, the PMA-600NE gives excellent sound quality that offsets high power with sensitive, melodic subtleties.
- Main transformer with separate coiled wires for audio/control circuits
- Analog Mode for pure audio reproduction:
- Built-in 192kHz/24bit D/A converter
- High-performance MM phono equalizer amp
- Micro-processor with Stop Mode:
- 70 Watts per channel power output (4ohm, 1kHz, THD: 0.7%)
There are no reviews yet.