Denon HEOS LINK HS2
For the individuals who are conceived free, there is an elating item, Denon HEOS LINK HS2. A wireless pre-intensifier, power-stuffed DENON item which has an excellent D/A transformation and hooks up the great stereo pre-amplifier via analogue, digital coax, or fiber-optic links to any enduring home theater or music framework into a wireless HEOS sound zone. It contains a 12V trigger output for power control of outside gadgets.
Allow your heart to stream with the rhythm by streaming music from the cloud or local files utilizing the natural HEOS application for iOS. This product is praiseworthy for any home theater receiver, integrated amplifier, or powered speaker. So settle on your choices right, and make a point to pick the right intensifier.
- Firstly it has analogue, Digital Coax, and Fiber Optic outputs
- Secondly it comes 12V trigger output for power control of external devices
- IR Output for power, volume, and source selection of Denon home theatre receivers, integrated amplifiers, and music systems.
- FREE HEOS app
- Stream from your favorite music services such as Spotify, Deezer, Tunein, or Napster
- Stream music stored locally on your iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire smartphone or tablet
- NEW Plays high-resolution music
- NEW Bluetooth® Integrated
- High-quality D/A conversion.
- Perfect for any home such as theatre receiver, integrated amplifier, amplifier, or powered speakers
- A USB jack, optical digital input, and auxiliary 3.5 mm analogue input jack allow playback from these sources to one or more HEOS players with perfect synchronization
- Stream music from devices on your home network such as NAS drives and PC and Mac computers
- Supports latest dual-band wireless networks (including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards)
- Lastly ethernet jack for wired network connectivity