AUDICA Microdot Passive Ceiling Loudspeaker
Audica’s AUDICA Microdot Passive Ceiling Loudspeaker is one of the best loudspeakers in the market. It is available in small size with loud sound and bass. The traditional design of loudspeakers for these applications has been either big box or sub-set systems. Larger boxes deliver full-range audio but are inherently less engaging or more visible. And sub-sat systems use smaller satellite loudspeakers for mid/high frequencies and a subwoofer for mid/bass.
The main problem with sub-sat systems in public places is that people are listening to thin-sounding satellites that have a rumble in the mid/bass range. Disconnecting the mid-bands that are critical to audio quality.
With MICRO (AUDICA Microdot Passive Ceiling Loudspeaker) dot, we design the smallest of loudspeakers to deliver high quality over a wide audio band. The main purpose of which is that you can enjoy music wherever you are in the room. In fact, most applications do not require an additional bass loudspeaker.
The Micro Sub 3 is used to amplify the output of the MICRO dot applications requiring extended, high-end bass performance. The Micro Sub 3 can only use to carefully tune and add extended bass and significant mid-bands.
- Firstly it has all MICRO series amplifiers, the Feel has been an excellent idea.
- It begins familial, forming delicately to adapt to climate change.
- In addition, the choice of material, which should be acoustically spectacular,
- also accommodates the adaptability of the plan and the nature of the appearance.
- Uses aluminum extrusion with MICRO dot-shape aluminum end-covers.